Data protection clause according to EU_DSGVO of 25.05.2018
1) In order to fulfill the purposes and tasks of my activity, also in connection with the GearPoint website www.gearpoint.ch, personal data concerning the personal and factual circumstances of the data entrusted and made available to GearPoint will be processed in compliance with the provisions of the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
2) As far as the conditions described in the respective regulations are met, each contact person has in particular the following rights:
- the right to information according to article 15 DS-GVO,
- the right of rectification under Article 16 of the DS-GVO,
- the right of cancellation under Article 17 DS-GVO,
- the right to restrict processing under Article 18 of the DPA,
- the right to data transfer-ability in accordance with Article 20 of the DS-GVO, and
- the right of objection under Article 21 of the DS-GVO.
3) No personal data will be passed on without authorization for purposes other than processing, making known, making available to third parties or otherwise using them for the fulfillment of the respective task.
Explanation of the data protection clause: On 25.05.2018 a completely revised data protection law will come into force within the European Union. From then on, the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation and the Federal Data Protection Act in the revised version of 05.07.2017 (publication in the Federal Law Gazette) will apply.
Status June 2018
Important Note regarding data processing in connection with Google Analytics™
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited. If the person responsible for data processing on this website is located outside the European Economic Area or Switzerland, Google Analytics data processing is carried out by Google LLC. Google LLC and Google Ireland Limited are hereinafter referred to as "Google".
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on the visitor's computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website by the visitor (including the abbreviated IP address) will generally be transmitted to a Google server and stored there.
Google Analytics is only used with the extension "_anonymizeIp()" on this website. This extension ensures an anonymization of the IP address by shortening it and excludes a direct personal reference. The extension shortens the IP address of Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The IP address transmitted by the corresponding browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
On behalf of the site operator, Google will use the information collected to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide further services to the site operator in connection with the use of the website and the Internet (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO). The legitimate interest in the data processing lies in the optimisation of this website, the analysis of the use of the website and the adaptation of the contents. The interests of the users are sufficiently protected by the pseudonymisation.
Google LLC. is certified according to the so-called Privacy Shield (list entry here) and guarantees an appropriate level of data protection on this basis. The data sent and linked to cookies, user IDs (e.g. user ID) or advertising IDs are automatically deleted after 50 months. Data whose retention period has been reached is automatically deleted once a month.
The collection by Google Analytics can be prevented by adjusting the cookie settings for this website. The collection and storage of the IP address and the data generated by cookies can also be refused at any time with effect for the future. The corresponding browser plugin can be downloaded and installed under the following link:
The site visitor can prevent the collection by Google Analytics on this website by clicking on the following link An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of data when visiting this website.
For the protection of your requests via internet form we use the service reCAPTCHA of the company Google LLC (Google). The query serves to distinguish whether the input is made by a human being or abusively by automated, machine processing. The query includes the sending of the IP address and possibly other data required by Google for the service reCAPTCHA to Google. For this purpose your input will be transmitted to Google and used there. Your IP address will, however, be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand.